1. Filters and searches
Using Twitter Search and filters for your searches save you a ton of time when you’re looking for information via Twitter. The value in utilizing the filters is they help you to fine tune the results of your searches.
2. There are no rules, but establish your “twitter goals”. What do you want to get out of Twitter?
3. Understand prime tweet hours for conversations and traffic Recommended Prime Tweet Hours: Twitter has replaced the morning email time for some.
4. Setup your workflow and apps
5. “Always a tweet away”. You want to appear to be always thinking about your followers or the entire twitter community.
6. Sharing information and being helpful. Be consistent with your sharing habits and try not to make too much noise.
7. Understand what Twitter really is. What is Twitter for you?
Bonus: Attend tweetups or understand how to use twitter offline as much online for your personal life or busines