This is the question you should be asking yourself every day:
How effective is your website at achieving the goals you have for your business?
If you do not know the answer, it may be because you have not set your goals properly. Do you know what the purpose of your site is? What are the benefits for you and your business?
Lets take a look at these questions, and potential answers.
- Your website should position you as an expert in your field.
- Your website is a starting-point for the identity of your brand.
- Your website expands your marketspace beyond yesterday’s geographical boundaries.
- Your website is a tool for expanding your list of potential clients.
- Your website is a venue for providing value to your market before you ever make a sale.
Does your website do these things? If not, do you need help putting them in place