Suzanne LaChapelle is a principal of LaChapelle Design, a well-established graphic design consultancy based in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1987. With strong business strategy and marketing expertise, Sue provides strategy, consulting, branding services and social media intregration to her clients. She has a proven track record of integrated design that delivers measurable return on investment for a wide range of clients.
Sue is involved in a wide range of organizations serving
• Greater Tech Prep Consortium Advisory Board
• Mentor for Miami University’s Page Center of Entrepreneurship
• Advisory Board of the Fifth Third Entrepreneurial Center at Northern Kentucky University.
• President of The Women’s Circuit
• Business Courier’s Bizwomen Cabinet
She also served:
• 2002-2003: Cincinnati Business Incubator Board of Directors
• 2002-2003: EWGACincinnati Board
• 2004: Advisory Council for Scarlet Oaks and Live Oaks Vocational Schools
• Advisory member of the CincyTechUSA’s Leadership Council
In addition to her client work, Sue supports Cincinnati’s emerging entrepreneurial community. As the founder of The Women’s Circuit, an all volunteer, non-profit organization promoting women and careers in technology. This groups raises money for scholarships for girls pursuing a career in technology as well as has a strong OutReach and mentoring program.
Sue is a graduate of the second class of the Greater Cincinnati Chamber’s WE LEAD class.
She is a graduate of Ohio University and Ursuline Academy, graduating with a BFA from Ohio University.
2008 – WE Celebrate runner up – Women Entrepreneur of the Year Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
2007, 2006 WE Celebrate finalist – Women Entrepreneur of the Year Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 – 100 Wise Women
2007, 2006, 2005 Who’s Who in Technology
2006 Top 10 Women in Technology
Women’s Business Cincinnati
2004 Leading Women (Technology)